Winter magic in the mountains
The largest skiing area in Zillertal
143 kilometres of pistes, 52 lifts, almost 100% snow guarantee, and skiing fun up to 2,500 metres. Any questions? The Zillertal Arena is the largest skiing area in Zillertal and is an active paradise for the perfect winter holiday for you and your family. The free ski bus takes you to the lifts of the Zillertal Arena, which are just 600 metres away from Hochfeldhof. Karspitz lifts I and II take you up to over 2,100 metres in a few minutes. Enjoy the wonderful panoramic view, breathe in the pure mountain air, and look forward to extraordinary days in the snow!
At a glance – winter in the Zillertal Arena
- 143 kilometres of pistes for beginners and carving pros: 11 kilometres of black, 89 kilometres of red, and 43 kilometres of blue
- 52 lifts and 318 hectares of pistes
- Beginner-friendly: Gerlosstein family ski area in Hainzenberg
- 11 ski and snowboard schools for all levels and ages
- 31 huts and refreshment stops
- Freestyle paradise: Snowpark Gerlos, Action-Park Kreuwiese, and Funpark Hochrimml
- Free ski bus that stops in front of Hochfeldhof
From the Arena Coaster to Leisure Park Zell
- Countless scenic winter hiking trails for the whole family
- Seven (night) toboggan runs in Gerlosstein: illuminated toboggan runs in Gerlos and Krimml with a total of 45 kilometres of tobogganing on 14 runs
- 200 kilometres of perfectly groomed cross-country skiing trails, including six free cross-country skiing tails with a total of 16 kilometres around Zell am Ziller
- Snowtubing (rafting on the snow) in Gerlosstein
- The Arena Coaster, a different kind of “tobogganing” fun, is directly at the Zell am Ziller valley station
- Leisure Park Zell includes an artificial ice rink, a curling rink, an indoor tennis court, and a bowling alley
- And so much more!
More than just skiing
Piste experiences in the Zillertal Arena should definitely be one of the highlights of any winter holiday at Hochfeldhof. But there is much more to discover. Enjoy “tobogganing” fun on rails when you try the Arena Coaster rollercoaster in Zell am Ziller. Or why not have the most beautiful family tobogganing experience with (night) tobogganing in Gerlosstein? And then there’s always fantastic moments in nature with cross-country skiing on the museum trail along the Ziller river. Of course, you can also set off on various winter hikes directly from your holiday apartment in Zell am Ziller. Grab your loved ones and head off to your winter holiday in Zillertal!
Green Christmas. White Easter.