Let us introduce ourselves
Your hosts: the Brindlinger family
Deeply rooted in our home, open-hearted and honest, but above all hosts with passion – that’s us, the Brindlinger family. Our Hochfeldhof is filled with life and love by the whole family. Our good soul Katarina is always there to help you in all manner of matters with the upmost sensitivity while organisational talent and farmer Josef always has his hands in every aspect of the farm. Even our little sunshines, Magdalena and Josef, are fully involved in farm life as passionate young farmers, playground testers, playmates, and animal entertainers. Our family has been running the farm for four generations. That means four generations of passion, four generations of love for the farm, and four generations of Josef. With Hochfeldhof, we have created a place in nature that is a home with a lot of heart for our guests, our wonderful family, and our animal companions.
We can’t wait to welcome you in person to our Hochfeldhof soon.
We love what we do. These highlights are waiting for you:
- Farm holidays in Zillertal: helping out is not just allowed but encouraged
- Mountain views in a natural paradise: farm in a sunny, secluded location with views of Zillertal’s Alps
- Cosy holiday apartments: nine apartments for up to six people
- Beastly good vibes: roe deer, red deer, cows, rabbits, goats, cats, ponies, and chickens
- Fun and games: playground with slides, swings and sandpit, indoor children’s playroom
- Hosts and friends: Katarina and Josef with Magdalena and Josef
- Farm products: eggs, herbs, farmhouse bread, and so much more that the season, garden, and fields gives us.
- Wellness delights: outdoor and indoor pool, sauna, infrared cabin, and relaxation room
- Fitness and cardio: work out in the farm’s own gym
- Our small farm chapel: assistance from above for the perfect holiday happiness and a fruitful harvest
- High speed on the net: the fastest fibre-optic internet in the whole valley
Look forward to a holiday with friends full of authentic insights into life on our farm!