Sunny holidays at Hochfeldhof
Plenty of variety guaranteed!
When wonderful nature comes to life, the sun beams down on you, and you enjoy your view of the Zillertal Alps – then you’re definitely on summer holiday at Hochfeldhof. In the warmer seasons, the largest ski area in Zillertal is transformed into an active paradise for hikers, mountain bikers, adrenaline junkies, and leisure seekers. Action and seclusion, exciting adventures and more await you. And there’s plenty of fun to be had for children, too! What are you waiting for?
Biking and hiking in the Zillertal Arena
- 400-kilometre hiking trail network and 325 kilometres of bike trails from Zillertal to the Salzburg Pinzgau.
- 15 easy, 51 medium, and nine difficult hiking trails
- Nine themed trails, such as the wood trail, the “Schmankerlweg” featuring regional delicacies, or the fish trail
- Bike and e-bike hire as well as free transport of bikes with the Arena cable cars
- Rafting, canyoning, and paragliding adventures
- More than 40 charming huts, refreshment stations, and mountain guesthouses
Leisure Park Zell – have some fun!
A five-minute drive and you’re in the right place: 45,000m² of fun and action await you at Leisure Park Zell, which was redesigned in 2018. Enjoy an outdoor adventure pool with a sports pool, a children’s pool with a giant slide, outdoor and indoor tennis courts, the large gold miner playground, football, volleyball and basketball courts, and finally a cosy restaurant. Friends of the little white ball can test their skills on the mini golf course or on the 18-hole championship golf course in Uderns, which is just ten kilometres away. Variety is always guaranteed here, now all that's missing is you!
There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart.